Skip to main content

Update

 Hey everyone!


I know it's been a few weeks since my last update. I have been getting my scheduling and personal affairs in order for the new year coming. I also have been going through a new phase in my life that has shown its difficulties.

I've been getting some new content for the new year and hopefully some submissions for contests in 2022. Feedback is appreciated if you enjoy what you read.


I hope you all had a lovely holiday and that the new year to come is everything you dream of.

In case some of you have a hard time during the holidays, whether it be depression, missing someone, family issues, or grieving a loss, just know that it gets better. Remember to cherish the ones you have and hold them close while you're lucky enough to still have them.


Wherever you are in life, know that you are always loved.

Love is the best thing we do, and when we do it right, magic happens.


Happy Holidays!

Comments