Skip to main content

2022

Welcome to the New Year everyone!


I hope you all had a lovely holiday and spent the new year with loved ones or your someone special. To anyone who was struggling over the holidays and you're reading this now, I'm glad you got through it and that you're here with us today.

I have been getting ready to return to work right in the middle of another lockdown, so I have been a bit occupied preparing for that.


I had a very vivid dream last night that has the potential to be a crazy movie in my opinion. It was so cool and also very intense. It took place a bit in the future, where all government was no longer standing and the world was not as safe as it is today. It had its own rebellion and black-market digital currency, similar to cryptocurrency, but much more advanced.

I will be using this dream as a base for my first short story on Wednesday. It just seemed too interesting not to write about it.


Hope you enjoy it, and stay safe and Warm!

Comments